domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

OH MY...





RIHANNA
One word... flawless. I think that nobody could possibly wear this dress as good as she did, she is amazing. Rihanna is one of my idols, I could write and write about her and never get tired of it. I adore her and the main reason is because of her own SPECTACULAR STYLE, she is simply adorable.
That was a brief introduction, but the point of this post is to show you my favorite Grammy Awards dresses and the reason why i was looking at all the Grammys dresses is because i always do that :) but specially today because i need ideas for my prom dress and the red carpet looks are a great inspiration ;)
Rihanna´s dress was my favorite, she was wearing this Viktor&Rolf dress for Clive Davis Grammys Party. I also love the Louboutin shoes, the color is so cute!





Miley Cyrus wore a Herve Leger dress, beautiful shoes by Balenciaga and my personal favorite part of her outfit was the jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira Schwartz it is AMAZING. She looks great, im in love with the dress color!


Lea Michelle dress was one of my favorites, too. The whole outfit is simply beautiful, the feathers look great. I loved it.


Carrie Underwood´s dress by Jenny Packham is gorgeous. I love how she is wearing everything in silver, it is one of my favorite colors.
did you like them? :)
source: justjared

1 comentario:

two words... THANK YOU ;)