jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

im feeling wild


















hiiii I can not believe it´s february already! January went by so fast, I hate this :/
I was talking about this with my friends and we decide that we should plan a trip so thats what im doing right now ;) the good thing is that we dont have school for like three days after valentines day, so we will try to enjoy this little vacation.
I was wearing this today, my room is a little messy but it always is, when I am getting ready to go somewhere :P

10 comentarios:

  1. Hello
    have news in our blog, and we would like to invite you to visit to see the paradise island in Grecee, Zante or Zakynthos Island...
    you can find to translate on the right side of the page. We hope you enjoy.
    www.viagemafora.blogspot.com
    best regards
    Antonio & Ellen

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que guapa eres :) buen fin de semana!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. time flyes, how true is that! good luck planning a trip! PS. lovely blog by the way, i enjoyed my stay!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encanta tu cinta del pelo!!!! eres guapísima!!!

    un besazooo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thank you all!
    thanks for taking the time to write me a comment it really means a lot to me:)
    Sophie your blog is AMAZING i love it, i will keep you updated on how my trip went, thank you for the comment!
    Alexandra me encanta tu estilo y tu blog es increible es uno de mis favoritos! Muchas gracias tu también eres guapisima y la pepa es un amor, es una estrella haha
    <333

    ResponderEliminar
  6. love your leopard print headband!!!
    ;-)


    www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)