domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

i just love old movies

I was in love with Alexander Wang Sunglasses since the first time I saw them but yesterday I fall even more for them because I was watching (maybe for the fourth time) a movie called “How to marry a millionaire”. It is a classic from the 50's starring Marilyn Monroe and that is the main reason I watched it for the very first time. Marilyn Monroe is one of my idols I absolutely love her I think she is incredibly gorgeous and I will definitely do a post of her soon so you can understand how obsessed I am with her :)
Like I said before it was the fourth or maybe fifth time I watch this movie but yesterday I realize that the glasses she wears in the movie resemble the sunglasses of Alexander Wang.
I know they are not identical but they do look alike ;)
And that is another good reason to get one of those.
I want to show you both of them and then you can tell me what you think.




10 comentarios:

  1. oh yes I love that movie and I love the glasses!!

    lovely blog by the way!
    //Sarah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i just watched some like it hot.
    shes in that too
    so cute! I love her vintage pin-up style.
    its not mine but i wish I could pull her charisma off.

    http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sarah thank you your blog is lovely, too i really like it :)
    beckster i havent seen that one yet but i will definetly and yeeessss she has this unique carisma that makes you lover her and her smile is simply breathtaking haha
    thank you for your comment<333

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love Love Love 'How to Marry a Millionaire'!! Marilyn is epic!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thank you for visiting my blog :)
    yessss these glasses are amazing and im happy you liked my blog!


    <333

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)