martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Let me take you down cause im going to...

Hiii everyone:)
This weekend was a lot of fun I went to a new bar with my best friends and we had a great time, the bar is amazing I could live there, the Beatles are all over the place and that’s a really good thing because I cant get enough of them<33 I think you will see a lot of pictures of me being there because that’s how it always is, every time me and my friends find a new place we go there every weekend until it gets old but I have a feeling this place wont get old in a very long time:) I’ll take better pictures next time I go…maybe this weekend? ;)
coctelcamaramallas

fuego3

fuego2

fuego1

alebbmallastabaco

anitasshoe

alecigarro

elianamakeup

camarabbcoctel

cocktails

bbmallas

viendofotos

9 comentarios:

  1. I find your blog pretty interesting! & I also love the Beatles so I understand how you cant get enough of them ;)...Well Im going to follow your blog..Look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love your lace panty and nice pictures

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, this tights are awesome and well all the pics.

    I'm already following u

    xoxo
    http://leboudoirmonster.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love this outfit: lace tights, nails colour, tartan shirt...
    amazing blog, my compliments!
    if you want, visit me too sometimes, so you can look my styles..

    www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. im happy you liked my pictures:)
    thank you all so much for visiting my blog!!!
    i will post again soon and i will check your blogs now;)

    <333

    ResponderEliminar
  6. what is that thing thats burning on the table?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Las fotos de la editorial con Nicholas Hoult son de Vogue Nippon Junio, q sale a la venta allí el 20 de mayo :)

    saludos,

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love it! :) que hermoso pasamos!
    te amo! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  9. very awesome pictures, love your tights, really hot

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)