jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

NEW CAMERA

i know im the worst blogger ever and this time im not going to promise you guys anything because i love blogging but time is always a problem my senior year has been horrible and i know school is always horrible but this year is incredibly horrible the good news are that i have SEMANA SANTA now that means spring break :D no school for two weeks im so excited you will hear more from me these days ;)
oooh i almost forgot what the point of this post really was...I HAVE A NEW CAMERA
yes yes im so happy ive been taking pictures of everything im definitely in love.
i have a question for anyone who is reading this and is very kind and wants to help me!
the thing is im thinking about going on an exchange program for a year and i have two options Canada or New Zealand i just dont know where to go ive heard a lot of great things about both of them so if someone that has already been in any of these countries could tell me how is life there ( i just re-read this and this sounds stupid...anyways) or anything you want to tell me, it really means a lot to me and i would really apreciate it
thankkkk yoooouuu
my new camera YAY Nikon D3000 perfection



4 comentarios:

  1. I'm jealous! I have a Nikon D40

    ResponderEliminar
  2. but im still learning how to use it :/
    and you have a Nikon.D...best cameras everrr!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my best friend have this one :)!
    i love it!
    amazing blog!
    check out mines!
    xxx
    Thefakebitch

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was checking these out the other day...always wanted a big fancy camera! I hear nikon is the best! :)

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)