lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Here I am again almost touching my high school diploma, I mean I still have the biggest tests ever but “almost” seems to fit perfectly right? :)
Yesterday I went to the movies with my friends, we watched remember me, it was a beautiful movie if we ignore the end. I just think it was completely unnecessary what they did at the end but who knows it is just my opinion.
I have a lot of things going on right now, but it is a pleasure to write posts on my blog so im going to try harder.
I wore this yesterday, it was a quite simple outfit but I tried to make it look a little militarish (Balmain influence) so I hope it worked.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comentarios:

  1. Nice shirt!
    I find it interesting
    Nadiye x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love this outfit!
    I also loved the movie remember me but it sucks that it ended bad ..

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)