lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

Hey:)
My brother’s graduation was on saturday, after a really long ceremony we went to eat dinner and we had a really great night. Sorry about the pictures background, I had to take them very quickly because we were late:/
I can’t believe he just graduated from College but it is even more unbelievable the fact that I’m graduating from highschool this year, time flies, it really does!
My last exam of high school is on wednesday and then I’m done, so I’m almost feeling the freedom of summer time:)
Last pictures were taken in my room I was kinda playing with my hair…. yeah that definitely sounds weird but anyways I love my curly hair and I like how the pictures came out so I picked a few of them to show you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comentarios:

  1. wow, was für tolle fotos. sehr sexy. deine haare sind wirklich ein traum - so wunderschön!
    X

    ResponderEliminar
  2. danke schön Sassi:) dein blog ist richtig toll!
    mir gefällt deine Haare sehr gut und die Farbe passt sehr schön zu dir!


    <333

    ResponderEliminar
  3. de magnifiques photos, tu est très jolies;
    Et j'aime beaucoup ta tenue, ta robe noire est superbe portée avec ta veste blanche, et j'adore tes chaussures, j'adore

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thank you agnes:)
    i do understand french but im not good at writing it but i will definitely practice this summer! thank you for stopping by!!!
    colEGAAA te amo cuanto te agradezco tu eres una de las razonas por las q sigo:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice dress, love the blazer too and those chaings make a twist on the whole outfit.
    xoxo. Angie
    visit my blog:
    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thank you everyone i really appreciate your comments:)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. congratulations to your brother and good luck with your exams...I love the look you've got on, it's so killer! and those shoes are too amazing!
    now your new follower!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)