viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

endless summer

Im loving the sun more than ever, this weather is perfect. Im curious…how is the weather in your country right now?:)
My dad took these pictures of me today, he loves photography as much as I do and it is always great to talk about it with him, he can draw better than anyone he is truly an artist for many many reason, I think everything I like that has to be with art is thanks to him<333
My goal for this summer was to learn how to sew, therefore Ive been looking for institutes or summer curses and I finally found one:D, it started today and it was awesome I have a lot to learn but Im so excited and I cant wait to go back again:)
ps. The sky was really pretty today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


16 comentarios:

  1. great outfit! and i must say i am quite jealous of your hair! i've wanted curly hair my entire life!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the stripes are beautiful . lately i've been seeing stripes everywhere , i love it !

    thanks for your comment , and si hablo un poco espanol , i can see that you speak spanish as well c:

    artsysunday.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely photos, the light is incredible in them! I live in Mexico and now is the rainy season so I got really wet this afternoon... not perfect weather at all. Te envidio el sol... y me gusta tu blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. really pretty photos- i like your outfit! yay for denim jackets!! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. how are you doing?
    hope you're enjoying summer
    that's a nice outfit
    love your denim jacket

    Marley

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great photos (amazing sky!) and I think you are so lovely. Right now (in California) the weather has been hot but not unbearable...hope this doesn't change!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love those sky shots! looks gorgeous!

    xx

    http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. cute! where I live the weather is cold and miserable, I'm wearing a dressing gown and sitting in front of the heater right now! It's meant to rain tomorrow too :(

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. great photos, love the stripes on you and the skirt paired with tights is perfect, I need to start wearing tights :)




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I hope you become my supporter as I've become you
    http://marytstyle.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. me encanta todo este outfit! la falda esta hermosa!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. thank you everyone:) I love reading your comments!
    Muchas muchas gracias!<333

    ResponderEliminar
  13. i'm inspired by your jumping into sewing classes ... it's something that has always been on my wishlist, but broken sewing machines and time have been my enemies.

    show us something of what you create!

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)