lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

leopard-ish

Since Im having a lot of free time I decided it was a good idea to organize my closet because it was a mess, while I was doing it I realized about the amount of leopard print clothes that I own and I came up with this idea for my next post, I wanted to show you all of them, so I made some groups depending on which color they were. I LOVE animal prints, not only on clothes but on everything:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


14 comentarios:

  1. Wow. You sure do love your prints lady. Love the flats and clutch.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do come by more often ;)

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that leopard printed jacket(?) on third photo is gorgeous :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha... you have so many printed animal things!! I love them!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

    Kisses
    Lara

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow, you inspired me, I need more animal print in my wardrobe : ) - ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the leopard print shoes are pretty !

    artsysunday.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ohh, how cute, you sure love wearing animal prints and it's great cause they are back:)

    Kisses,
    Gia
    www.vintagetraffic.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i love leopard print and i'm really jealous of so great collection of clothes with this pattern. haha! :D

    xoxo
    Zuzia

    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. leopard bras are by far the best...

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Those Leopard Leggings Are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm in love with them!

    Follow me!!!
    HTTP://THEURBANFLAMINGO.BLOGSPOT.COM/ !

    <3 Kaitlyn McCall

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i wish i owned everything! im a big fan of animal prints too

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)