martes, 20 de julio de 2010

so every single summer, i´ll be the one that you remember

GOOD NEWS! the sun is here again:) sweet long summer i wish this was forever, but reality calls and in one month University starts and im not gonna lie im really nervous! The outfit pictures are kinda lame, i was going to buy some stuff with my older brother and he didnt want to take the pictures or give me some time to take them myself. I decided to take mirror pics (because i had no choice) and these are the results:/ it wasnt anything special so its not that bad! I also wanted to show you some things I bought recently. I fell in love with these high heels, im kinda obssesed with studded things. I also bought this jewelry holder, isnt it cute?:)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


10 comentarios:

  1. love the necklace girl! you're beautiful..those heels are awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice pic's, and i LOVE the shoes!!!
    =)
    Beijos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cool post here!

    lovely blog u have!

    great vintage magazines' post below !

    loved it!

    pls come visit and join !

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great shoes :D btw you are very nice girl :)
    have a nice day!
    Daisy from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMG you are so beautiful ! I want your eyes ! See you soon, I hope.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. great shoes, i love it!!

    is the first time i visit your blog but not the last one!!

    in my blog there is a giveaway where you can participate!! (it doesn't necessary be a follower)

    kisses!


    http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. me alegra k te guste el vestidito!
    si kieres puedes participar en el sorteo (el vestido es el premio y no hace falta ser seguidora del blog)

    un besin!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your outfit is cute. Those studded platforms are definitely something to write about. Love them!

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

two words... THANK YOU ;)